–> CLICK HERE TO WATCH<–
Irish Corned Beef
Thousand Island Dressing
- Turn skillet on medium heat
- Melt a few slices of butter into your pan
- Spread your sliced rye bread into the melted butter to allow for a golden brown color on the outside.
- Spread the thousand island dressing onto the other (inner) sides of your bread
- Layer on the corned beef, Swiss cheese, and sauerkraut
- Complete your sandwich by placing the remaining piece of bread on top, buttered side out.
- Flip a few times until both sides are golden brown and cheese has melted.
- Remove from stove, slice in down the middle and ENJOY!