–> CLICK HERE TO WATCH <–
Minced Garlic Cloves
Grated Parmesan Cheese
Oregano (Freshly chopped)
Basil (Freshly chopped)
- Wash and slice chicken breasts into thin cutlets, set aside.
- Beat 2 eggs together in a bowl with minced garlic
- In separate bowl, mix together the dry ingredients: bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, oregano, and basil
*If you want more Parmesan flavor, add more cheese than breadcrumbs
*Can also do equal parts of both (Less cheese, less calories)
- Place skillet on medium heat and drizzle olive oil in pan
- Dip each piece of chicken in egg mixture, then dry mix, then place in the skillet
*Repeat for each chicken breast
*Creating an assembly line will help reduce mess and confusion!
- Cover and flip until both sides of each chicken breast are golden brown and insides are cooked
*May need to finish cooking in oven under broil
- Serve with marinara sauce or pasta and ENJOY!
Chicken fingers are definitely one of my favorite childhood dishes. I remember ordering these with a side of French fries almost everywhere my parents would take me… even if they weren’t on the menu! (I was an only child for seven years so I was a tad bit spoiled—and chubby.)
I thankfully grew out of this narrow mindedness when it came to restaurant choices, but I cannot deny the fact that I do still quite enjoy these tasty little suckers.
I particularly love this recipe because it puts an adult twist on the standard chicken fingers meal you may find on your local kids menu. Parmesan chicken is a traditional and very popular Italian dish that goes great with Caesar salads, any kind of pasta, or even sandwiches!
You’ve just got to try this super easy and very delicious recipe that your kids and whole family will devour! I will feel so sad for you if you don’t. Truly— there is a lot to be loved about this very versatile meal!
Special thanks to Mikey Thomas, Melissa Nelson, Missyplaymate3 a.k.a. Rachel, and DrPapufu8923 a.k.a. Joel for sending in this request!
Kathryn & The NSH Team