–> CLICK HERE TO WATCH<–
1 lb Maryland Crab Meat
Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
Old Bay Seasoning
- Mix together chunky ingredients first: crab meat and cheddar cheese
*Save some of the cheese to sprinkle on top before placing in oven
- Once you have these in a bowl, add the filler ingredients: sour cream, cream cheese, and mayonnaise
*Any ratio of these will be fine. If you want it to be healthier, you can omit the mayonnaise altogether
*Can also use 1/3 fat cream cheese
- Next, add the juice from one whole lemon
- Add ground mustard and garlic powder to taste
- Add in the key ingredient: Old Bay Seasoning. Be as generous as you want with this until desired flavor is reached, doing taste tests along the way.
- Once all ingredients are combined, place into oven-safe container, spread evenly, and add left over shredded cheese to the top
- Put in oven at 375 degrees for 20-30 minutes until cheese melts and dip is bubbling.
- Remove, let cool, and serve with chips or bread. ENJOY!