–> CLICK HERE TO WATCH<–
Espresso (or really strong regular coffee)
- Start by making your mascarpone cheese mixture. Place all your mascarpone cheese into a mixing bowl, add granulated sugar and vanilla extract to taste, and mix well.
*I found mascarpone that already had coffee added to it, but regular mascarpone will do fine, too.
*If you like your tiramisu extra sweet, add more sugar, if you like the bitter coffee taste, add less or none at all.
*You can also add heavy whipping cream to your mascarpone. This will make it much lighter and fluffier
- Next, make your coffee mixture by adding espresso (or just really strong regular coffee) with your chocolate vodka
*You can also add coffee flavored vodka/ liquor if you prefer.
- Once these are ready, start your first layer of tiramisu by dipping your ladyfingers into your coffee mix and placing into a serving dish.
- Once all your ladyfingers are spread out evenly, place a dollop of the mascarpone cheese mixture into the middle of your cake and spread evenly.
- Repeat for another layer of each.
- Sprinkle cocoa powder (or finely blended chocolate chips) over your top later to finish.
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours before serving
*This helps let all the flavors meld and makes for a more consistent texture throughout.
–> CLICK HERE TO WATCH<–
- Make a pot of good quality black coffee and let cool to room temperature
- Once cooled, add some into a drink mixer
- Add equal parts coffee and coffee liquor
- Add a splash of milk
- Add a dollop or two of the caramel sauce for some sweetness
- Fill the rest of the drink mixer with ice, cover, and shake
- Pour into martini glasses, serve, and dance the night away
Hope everyone has a wonderful time celebrating this New Years Eve! Here’s a toast to good health, wealth, success, and a year filled love and laughter!
Hello0000 2013!! <3
–> CLICK HERE TO WATCH <–
Peppermint Candy Canes
- Crush candy canes into small chunks
- Dip rims of champagne glasses into lemon juice
- Then dip the rims into your crushed peppermint
- Fill each champagne glass with a shot of chocolate vodka
- Fill the rest with champagne
*Make sure you open the bottle over a sink so you don’t spill like I did!
Thank you so much to everyone who helped No Spoons Here get to 100 subscribers! I cannot tell you how much each and every one of your support means to me. As you can see from this video, I let my sincere happiness get to me a little, as I completely spilled champagne all over our kitchen floor. Oh well though. Totally worth it : )
I look forward to the many, many more new people I will meet through this amazing cooking adventure.
Hope everyone had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving holiday. See you again on Monday!
Kathryn Turner & The NSH Team