Bisquick Pancake Mix
Heavy Whipping Cream
- Mix together pancake mix with water and eggs (or follow directions on box)
*Try to make them as thin as possible, like crepes
*Aim to yield about 5-6 pancakes
*Make sure you use a non-stick pan or grease your pan generously… it really makes this process a whole lot easier!
- Once pancakes are completed, set aside while you prepare the other ingredients
- Wash your strawberries, remove the greens, and slice a few times length-wise.
- For whipped cream, put heavy whipping cream into a mixing bowl
- Add granulated sugar and vanilla extract to taste.
*If you’re making this for breakfast, I suggest less sugar. If you are making this for a dessert, feel free to add a few more handfuls!
- Use electric beater to stir the cream until light and fluffy
*Should only take about 3-5 minutes
- Now that all the ingredients are prepared, assemble the cake starting with one pancake, layer on strawberry preservatives, fresh strawberries, and whipped cream.
- Repeat these layers in this order for the remaining pancakes.
- Once last pancake is placed on top, garnish with a fresh strawberry, a dollop of whipped cream, some mint leaves, and powdered sugar.
- Bring into bed and indulge with your loved one
Happy Valentine’s Day Lovelies ! <3